Sunday, October 8, 2023

Aid & Assist

 Being cared by someone is one of the most precious things that has ever happened to me. Imagine, someone is genuinely taking care of you despite all of your attitudes and even in your worst times. Ever since I was a child, I love taking care of someone--- my family, my friends, myself, and even nature. I love how I became such a caring person even how bad someone will make me feel. Being caring to someone heals my inner child every time, it makes my heart happy when I care to someone I do really love.
 I do really feel happy when I'm being a mother to my friends and siblings because it heals me. When I care, I care genuinely. So, when I love someone, I care for them like I'm their mother. I do this every time because I know how it feels of not being taken care of. Being a caring person is such a flex, because not everyone can care for you genuinely, not everyone's intentions were pure. But sometimes, I do quite hate being caring for someone who doesn't really deserve that side of me because of how they manipulate me. But I always choose being kind and spread love. I always choose to treat them how they deserve to be treated. I love it because God gave me that kind of attitude and became my habit. It will always be one of my greatest blessings.


In addition to that, consider it as a blessing when you're a caring person. That side of me will never ever die because I get proud when I heal some part of me. Always remember that caring genuinely to someone is the best gift for them. Though being kind is a choice, it will always be better when you spread kindness and respect to every individual. As we grow older, we realized that it is better to treat everyone with love than to revenge. May you always have that side of yours and someone will take care of you as well. You can be nice to everyone; you can care to everyone but not all of them deserve it and don't let them manipulate you and your kindness. 

10 comments:

  1. That's good, loren. Keep that caring side of you!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen your side as a caring person and I just love it. Never stop showing that side of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog gives off a comforting embrace; keep up the great work, Lorennnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspiring blog Loren! Continue to spread kindness! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay being the caring and loving person you are. Keep on shining lorenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an inspiring blog. Keep up the good work, Loren!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog was such an inspiring, loving and genuine, Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay being caring, loving and inspiring student! Keep slaying Bestie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Loren! Never stop being a caring person no matter what happens! I hope that you will spread kindness and respect to every individual.

    ReplyDelete

Long Story Short, We Survived 🐾

As the school year is about to close, it's time for us, the students of Maxwell 2023-2024, to look back on the excitement we went throug...