Wednesday, November 8, 2023

My Journey For First Quarter

This first quarter was stressful because of the unending school-works that we need to accomplish. Despite the stressful days, I also learn lessons as I go through each day. In our ICT 10, I learned about the history of internet, search engines, weblog, photo blogging and many more. This journey was very enjoyable because I learn these. But during this journey, I encounter challenges that affects me and my study habits. But after all these problems and stressful journey I also learn lessons.





During my educational journey in this first quarter as grade 10 student, I encounter a wide array of challenges that affects my study habits. These are, academic pressure, including the need for me to excel in exams, complete assignments, and understand complex subjects. Moreover, issues like time management, balancing extracurricular activities and social life, and dealing with stress can be demanding. I also faced personal challenges, including self-doubt, peer pressure, and the struggle to find my identity. Additionally, these problems I encountered really inspire me to do better next quarter. Those problems and challenges become my inspiration




I addressed and solved these study challenges by first recognizing and acknowledging my specific difficulties. Self-awareness is crucial in designing effective strategies to tackle the issues I face. I addressed it by seeking help from my friends, family or academic support services can provide valuable guidance and clarification. Time management problems can be alleviated by creating my schedules and setting priorities. Additionally, summarizing and teaching others enhances my comprehension. By doing these, my study habits enhance and helped a lot my study habits. It really helped me a lot.








https://quotescover.com/wp-content/uploads/Where-there-is-no-struggle__quotes-by-Oprah-Winfrey-90.png

In the next quarter, I will set clearer and achievable goals for my academic performances that can serve as my motivating force. I will also improve my time management in studying, creating detailed schedules, prioritizing tasks, and avoiding procrastination. I will also allocate time for self-care and relaxation to maintain a healthy work life balance. Additionally, seeking feedback from teachers and peer, and actively participating in discussions and extracurricular activities can contribute my personal growth and development. By consistently implementing these strategies, I can work towards becoming more effective and well-rounded student in the next quarter.





8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for doing great! Keep dreaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post Loren, I'm very proud of your progress and i wish you well as you continue your journey as a grade 10 student:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep improving Loren! For the challenges we encountered, we grow and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great. Keep shining, Loren!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well in the previous quarter, Loren. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Long Story Short, We Survived 🐾

As the school year is about to close, it's time for us, the students of Maxwell 2023-2024, to look back on the excitement we went throug...